Friday, June 5, 2009

Lesson on 23 May 2009

The course set on 23 May 2009 came with a few twists and turns. It's a big wow and I salute to the trainer for coming up with such a brilliant course. The set up was complicated but it gaves us the opportunity to work on the footwork and a great exposure on the grease twisting patterns. In fact, to tell you the truth I was really really lost in the middle of the run and frantically searching for the next obstacles and this seems to be quite embarassing.. HaHa .. It was a relief that I am not the only one....

Once you settled for the 2nd and 3rd run, you will get the feel of it.


Assessment: Shadow has been good and responsive for the past few lessons. This had eventually moved me to document his progress in this new site from time to time. I believed that the good changes that he had may be resulted from the psychology impact from Belle's recent adoption to a new family. He had somewhat became more gluey and I just hope that his responsiveness and concentration are here to stay. I will be happy smilling from ear to ear if Shadow can settle with his emotion and run for the next Dog Agility Competition in Chin Woo Stadium and Midvalley. Finger crossed dude . X

No comments:

Post a Comment