Monday, June 8, 2009

Lesson on 07 June 2009

I enjoyed every minutes of the run with Shadow. And I am surprised to see lil Empress, the tiny miniature pinscher who fret of jumping the hurdles from day one and now she is jumping like a pro. As the chinese saying, a stilt can even be horned to become a needle. It is just a matter of time..


The course for this week looked smoother and still, I tend to make mistakes.. Shadow catching up much faster than I am. I will still need to run faster than him and I just dont like the arrogant look of him staring back at me saying "faster dude, you are so slow too slow?.." It is high time to build up stamina and lose some fats. serious...

Assessment: Will continuosly involves more play as Shadow tend to slow down due to running too many rounds at a short time. It was good that he ran for 5 complete rounds this week but I am starting to pull the cow when it comes to 4th and the 5th run. He was doing 65sec but the 1st and 2nd should be shorter. When it's time to pull the cow, it means it is time to stop running the course and to start his favourite ball fetching game. Shadow is just full of emo..

No comments:

Post a Comment